Whether you’re coming in from out of town, entertaining out-of-town guests, or are a Bay Area local wanting to spend a day out-on-the-town, Elite Limousine’s tour of San Francisco will whisk you around the breathtaking and memorable spots that make this city one of the most sought out destinations in the world.
Explore the endless possibilities of San Francisco. You could spend several days touring this west coast city, and still not see it all. But Elite Limousine has put together a fabulous tour package with the most requested sights that will give you a close-up perspective of this amazing city. Some of the sights you’ll be visiting on your San Francisco limousine tour include:
- The majestic Golden Gate Bridge and its towering sister, the Bay Bridge,
- The cable cars – the country’s only mobile National Landmark,
- Lombard Street – the most crooked street in the world,
- The "Summer of Love’s" Haight-Asbury district,
- Beautiful Golden Gate Park – 1017 acres of lush foliage, where you’ll find the de Young Museum, the Conservatory of Flowers, Academy of Sciences, Japanese Tea Garden, Strybing Arboretum, Stow Lake, the Buffalo Paddock, and Polo Fields,
- Ocean Beach, where San Francisco meets the Pacific Ocean,
- The Palace of Fine Arts – an architectural wonder built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition,
- The very popular Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square,
- The striking one-of-a-kind Transamerica Pyramid building,
- Chinatown – the largest Chinatown outside of Asia,
- The new waterfront Farmer’s Market at the newly refurbished Ferry Building,
- And much, much more!
Available in cities: